Sweet' n' Mellow




That's right, the most enjoyable days of autumn have finally peaked and a pleasantly sunny and moderately bracing day is upon us. Fortunately, I have the next week all to myself and now look forward to some quality time with all of those nearest and dearest instead of the stress and grind of work. For me this is always a reflective time of year. The transitional theme seems to inspire the aspirational drives (I mean that in a good way, and not some awful Mail-esc bourgeois sense) and thoughts about forcing radical changes abound. I feel full of hope and the sense of possibilities is at last refreshed..God I actually feel happy it won't last mind. It is good to realise that all of the materialist trappings and the pathetic fear driven cycle of our lives is nothing more than an ephemeral and flimsy veil of mild madness why not give up everything and join an anarchist commune in mid Wales, well why not? At least I have managed to introduce a healthy note of descent again, I must be feeling good.

Popular Posts