This will be my last entry for a while because BT have decided that my delayed payment of phone bill instalments presents such a threat to their multi million pound annual profit that they will now have to switch my line to incoming traffic only. Hence, I will not be able to update my website from home, possibly for the next three to four weeks. It would be very amusing if we all connected our phone lines directly to the mains electricity supply and see what happened. Earlier in the week, I had a lovely trip up to Rainow a fantastic little Cheshire/Derbyshire border village. Its very exciting to discover all of these out of the way places near by and to realise how easy it is to escape from everything and confront ones-self with the awesome reality of the landscape. I love the almost extraordinary silence of these places, it's the primordial silence that seems to invade stone buildings and vehicles and pours into the ears like liquid cotton wool. I will put some new pictures up soon and what a joy it will be to behold such lovely pictures, yes indeed.

Popular Posts