Megalomania

Feeling incredibly frustrated today, things are just not moving fast enough for me and of course its largely due to the financial brake effect. The situation is compounded by a dramatic resurgence in my megalomania complex manifest as a strong desire for creative notoriety and the communication of personal visions. Mark and I were so close to realising one of our film projects last year complete with a MIDA award and green lights all the way to 10X10 and it seemed as if it was going to be the most interesting and engaging time for us since City061. Then it all went pair shaped when our prime protagonist lost interest and we were unable to raise facilities funding. This was all before Rick G had set up his DV post production operation in Dublin and I think M told me we could use his facilities FOC. Any way yes...yes..yes we know, I am wasting valuable diary space now. My policy of only putting significant thoughts on here seems to have abated somewhat. I have been experimenting with an old mono vidicon video camera as a possible source for some adobe treated images for this site amongst other things, and now have quite a collection of images to use, some of which are quite cheeky..I think I may put some other frame grabs up. Possibly, some stuff from our 8mm City061 sequences.

Popular Posts