It's All About Me

I should have better things to do on a Saturday night than tell you all about my current trivial state of mind. Its just that I am quite surprised that I don't feel more unsettled about recently turning 38 and now only two years off 40...I don't feel this old, and still seem to cut the cool with 23 year old colleagues..only more so..because I know where its at and where it all came from and can tell you all about it in big words man!. There are so many people of my age that don't seem to have a dooke of an idea about what's going down, all abstract and cultural discourses sacrificed to domesticity. Still I must admit that sometimes I do feel slight mid-life crisis pangs and now feel painfully uncomfortable without a hat to hide my thinning hair. I can't reconcile this middle age look with my boot cut jeans, though' I still continue to ignore all advice to have my head shaved..actually I quite like hats and think innovative millenary style is quite a charismatic attribute...so long as I don't loose my thick lining eye lashes and weird rap-around brows I don't give a dam really, they are probably my only interesting features anyway.

Popular Posts